no3.20.0325h2. New functionality
• For autogenerated vCard-QR-codes you can now specify work-address by using the following fieldnames : “workadr1”, “workadr2”, “workpostcode”, “workpostadr”, “workcountry”. Applies only to responsive GUI
• For fields of type attachments that has zipfiles uploaded the contents of the zipped file are shown as a tooltip when hovering the zipfile-icon. Applies only to responsive GUI
• For autogenerated vCard-QR-codes the first and lastnames are now set based on the fullname, if not specified directly. Applies only to responsive GUI
• When selecting/uploading image for a variable (modal window) on a templatebased product it was using the name of the field instead of the specified lead-text. Applies only to responsive GUI
• The fontsize in admin for templatefields has been smaller so that the fieldname still shows the same amount as before.
• The loading of administration of company has now been optimized. The category-accesses is now a pageable grid and the orderstatistics is load-on-demand and uses also an optimized ordercount.
• A user that is used for generating new users on ordergeneration can now have the flag set for force change of password. The user itself wont be forced to change password, but all generated users will get this property inherited. Applies only to responsive GUI
• For fields of type attachments the files uploaded will be appended to the existing (zipped). Previously uploaded files would replace the existing. Applies only to responsive GUI
• Fields of type attachments now are presented without the leading number in its filename. Applies only to responsive GUI
• The fieldname when selecting/uploading image for a variable on a templatebased product was using the name of the field instead of the specified lead-text. Applies only to responsive GUI
• The export/import of templatefields was not correct after introduction of the backgroundbox-functionality. Fixed
• When using custom formatting the formatting of numbers with more “characters” than 9 the formatting was failing. This is now fixed and/or increased to support up to 15 digits/characters.
• When in adminGUI uploading files to category, company or department the thumbnails for png-files were not correctly generated. Fixed.