• Added 2
. These can be used for example to move/append content from other places using JQuery/Jscript. Applies only to responsive GUI
• GroupAccess added to custom products. Both templatebased and customproducts are now complete with this entity.
• Functionality added for enabling direct logins without specifying the username and password directly. This is achieved by passing the url-parameter upw and its value must be an base64-encoded version of the user and pw-parameters. Applies only to responsive GUI.
• When saving templatedata it will automatically detect that is has been saved and will continue to use that savedata for the next save instead of saving as new. Applies only to responsive GUI.
• Setting added to configuration for hiding/disabling any keyword-filtering when browsing for products. Filtering for products under saved data in “My profile” are not affected by this. Applies only to responsive GUI.
• When saving a personal delivery-address in checkout/cart it will no longer save it as a NEW, but replace the selected. If not anyone selected it saves it as a new one. Applies only to responsive GUI.
• When saving a personal delivery-address in checkout/cart the phone and email are also saved. Applies only to responsive GUI
• Readonly imagefields for templates is now shown with both dropdown and “change image”-button disabled. Applies only to responsive GUI
• Company-export now includes address-information for all 3 entities (company, department and user).
• Company-export now also includes empty companies and departments.
• Unnecessary calculations of configuration, language and other common objects has been removed from several functions that will improve general performance (for example the viewing thumbnails and similar functions)
• Modal-window-functionality implemented for “Save TemplateData”, “Share by email” and “Do CustomAction” . Applies only to responsive GUI
• Unnecessary price-calculations has been removed for opening modal-windows for saving templatedata, share by email and the customaction. Applies only to responsive GUI
• For variables of type unordered and ordered lists the linespacing was not the same as normal textfields. It is now calculated the same way and should behave the same.
• When languagefiles was placed in the global filelibrary it was in some cases wrongly cached and not reloaded. Fixed
• When users are registered on order-generation the first- and lastname was not split correctly, resulting in lastname to have an extra space. Fixed.
• The “Empty cart”-functionality was not working if there were mandatory fields in the cart. Fixed. Applies only to responsive GUI
• When deleting a personal delivery-address the logo in the header was not re-shown properly. Fixed. Applies only to responsive GUI